Photos of Cornplanter Trails


28 reviews
15 days ago

Probably the best marked trail system I've been on. Moderate trail in all seasons. The 6 mile Gerard Loop (red) is perfect for snowshoeing & running. About 95% of the trail is firm, even in wet weather. The remaining 5% may be 3-5 inces of mud/water. If you go in cold weather you may be the only one on the trail so prepare accordingly.