Photos of Michigan City Walk Trails

I agree with the prior review. I think about 70% of the trail is normal sidewalk through EGR. The other 30% is beautiful lakeside with nature. I personally like to use nature trails and it definitely feels weird to just walk through rich neighborhoods, then on to the east beltline, then back to suburban houses and businesses.