Vedauwoo Trail

Vedauwoo Trail is a 0.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Laramie, Wyoming that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

scenic driving

fun time getting to the top

The vedauwoo trail is absolutely gorgeous. It's not very long so if I'm there I usually do the turtle rock trail which is also pretty easy so it's nice for a quick hike or trail running. However, my favorite thing to do is hike around the turtle rock trail and then head to box canyon via the vedauwoo trail where you can then pretty easily scramble your way to the top of turtle rock itself. 10/10

Even more beautiful than portrayed! Explored boulders and trails for hours and still didn't cover all the grounds. Visited pre-season, so motorized vehicles have to park outside the ranger booth, but not at all crowded.

Very nice hike among some very interesting rock formations.

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Monday, July 18, 2016

We took our dogs (one medium and one large) and they were naturals at rock climbing. So great to have a scenic forest near Cheyenne. The trails were well maintained and weren't too crowded. This was my 2nd time; I would go again to get my hiking fix!

Sunday, July 10, 2016

We did some off road camping over the 4th of July weekend. (We have a sweet spot that we go to). So much to do at this great location. Short but fun and easy hiking trail. We did Turtle Rock Trail this time around and then spent the rest of the afternoon bouldering. If you're a climber I'm sure you've heard of this place. There were SO many climbers. Areas for mountain biking too! Didn't see any moose this time, but a couple summers ago we saw a family of three. My husband and I really enjoy going here!

Friday, July 08, 2016

Friday, June 17, 2016

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Beautiful trails and amazing bouldering.

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Monday, January 26, 2015

Rock Climbing Paradise....did some bouldering myself. The Nautilus is great.

Monday, August 18, 2014

We enjoyed this hike. It was short but pretty.