Devil's Tower Trail

Devil's Tower Trail is a 1.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Devils Tower, Wyoming that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from April until October.

Visitors traveling east on I-90 exit at Moorcroft, WY. Visitors traveling west on I-90 use any of three Sundance, WY exits. From Moorcroft or Sundance, take 14 north to 24, take 24 north to Devils Tower. A scenic alternative for visitors traveling west on I-90 take exit 199, follow 111 north to 24, take 24 west through the town of Hulett to Devils Tower.

Trail was great - wonderfully maintained but very popular. Climbed the rocks to the yellow line (had this been on the trail, it would be 5 stars) as allowable for park visitors. Great views.

We weren't planning to do this trail as we did the one further out but I am so glad we did. Must see huge boulders and prayer cloths. Plus this gives better look at climbers.

It's an awesome trail, but it's at least slightly moderate. We've done easy trails, this is not that easy.

I highly recommend getting out of your car and walk around this easy loop. I enjoy being able to go all the way around seeing Devils Tower up close.

breathtaking

Excelente vista. Preciosa avenida. Me encanto.

Beautiful and majestic! Thank you President Roosevelt!