The Grand Teton Loop Trail

The Grand Teton Loop Trail is a 31.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Moose, Wyoming that features a lake and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October.

Grand Teton National Park P.O. Drawer 170 Moose, WY 83012-0170 Information (307) 739-3300 More information: http://www.nps.gov/grte/contacts.htm

Did the loop in 2004, amazing backcountry experience

Fantastic day! Highly recommend.

Love this place!

Monday, December 05, 2016

One of the most beautiful places I have ever been!!!

skiing
Sunday, November 27, 2016

SO DOPE!

Monday, September 19, 2016

Beautiful place!

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Went up Moran and Middle Teton...... Breathtaking

Friday, June 17, 2016

Great trip beautiful, but didn't care for Alaska basin.

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Amazing!

Friday, January 15, 2016

A milestone in my families life

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Amazing, something I will remember forever

Friday, October 31, 2014

I've been to many National Parks, preserves, forests, monuments, and scenic areas, and Grant Teton National Park still may hold the highest place in my heart when it comes to nature. It has it all, from the wildlife, towering peaks, pristine mountain lakes, and well kept trails. I make it there almost annually anymore, and plan to do so until I've explored every inch of it.

Sunday, October 05, 2014

I love the Tetons

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Always love being in Grand Teton. Such incredible mountains.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

By far the most spectacular views and scenery of any park I have yet visited and without lots of the touristy crowds that Yellowstone has. Jenny lake and cascade canyon areas are breathtaking and pretty easy terrain for the most part. Water sources available if you have a filter. Bring bear spray. I encountered a grizzly but luckily it was 100+ yards away. Keep an eye out for moose and marmot too. Temperature drops 30+ degrees at night so pack a warm sleeping bag.

Sunday, July 28, 2013

An iconic National Park hike that should be on everyone's bucket list. Not an easy hike so get in shape and get adjusted to the altitude before you start. Completed this hike in July 2013 With Madeline Mann and Sue Buckingham. Great campsites and amazing views each and everyday.

Saturday, December 08, 2012

Awesome NP in America. The views are stunning and the tetons and wildlife amazing.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

WOW!!!! STUNNING!!! AWESTRUCK!!!! Any other adjectives???? Unbelievable splendor. Jenny Lake, Oxbow Bend, The Tetons, the waterfalls, lots of wildlife as well. Would recommend this scenic drive!!

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

The mountains, streams and lakes are great, and this was our first close encounter with a bison in nature - he licked the car window before kind of walking around/over the front. The entire drive, including from Jackson Hole and north of the park was great. We took the tram ride up to see the Tetons really close. We went overnight horse camping just south of the park, and it rounded out this part of our trip perfectly. We got in some short hikes, all of which were worthwhile but easy, with more spectacular scenery. We traveled mostly out of season, but the first week of summer school break was crowded.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Clearly the best....a must for any true hiker. Spend a couple of days doing day hikes to acclimate to the climate & elevation before starting on The Big One. Lots of GREAT shorter hikes in Teton Nat'l Park. I just might have to do this again, but it is a challenging one.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Enjoyed driving through this park coming down from Yellowstone, heading for Salt Lake City. Wish we had more time---the mountain and lake scenery was spectcular!

Sunday, August 14, 2016