Taggart Lake and Bradley Lake Loop is a 6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Beaver Creek, Wyoming that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, nature trips, and birding and is best used from May until September.

Beautiful hike—very good trail for a little sweat and great views.

We hiked this 10-20-18 1:20pm - 5:00pm and it was absolutely beautiful. We arrived to Bradley Lake around 3pm and the sun was hitting the lake so beautifully making an awesome reflection on the lake. I would rate the hike as easy and not heavily trafficked this time of the year. We did not see any wild animals. Highly recommended, and we even liked it better than Jenny Lake Hike, although BOTH are BREATHTAKING!

Great hike suitable for the family.

We started out on this trail at 8:30 am and took us 4 1/2 hours to do the entire 7 miles with many stops. Beautiful views and beautiful trail. Topography changes and make the hike interesting Take bear spray for safety. Views of Taggart lake are better than Bradley lake. The Tetons are Gorgeous on this hike

Fabulous hike with two extraordinary lakes. Just before we crossed the bridge back towards the parking area, a mama bear and three cubs came up the trail. We backed up to give her room, she came up a little our way to make sure we stayed back, and then they all crossed over into the woods. Even on a very busy Saturday stay cautious!

Great hike with lots of wildlife sightings, 1 marmot, 1 buck and a female moose that was in Bradley Lake.

Nice views, some uphill stretches but not too hard, lovely views along the way. There is some construction going on at the trailhead, we planned on heading up to Bradley lake first, so turn right and walk up to the construction road to the “do not enter sign” and turn right onto the trail. It’s not apparent from the signs or maps that this is an option. Nice walk along a creek up to the split to the lakes.

Moderate hike with pretty lake views waiting halfway. We enjoyed the distance of the six mile loop but there are ways to shorten. We started with Bradley then Taggard and were very happy with that approach. There are some up’s, some down’s, and a good amount of level-ground hiking.

Really nice hike with varied terrain and scenery. Some hiking through narrow wooded paths, other hiking through open fields with sweeping views. Beautiful scenery at the lake(s) on this loop, with the ability to hike along Taggart Lake and take in some of the most amazing views of the Tetons. I would personally rate this hike as easy-to-moderate, more because of the elevation gains and a good amount of uphill hiking. Nothing too hard or strenuous, but you’ll need to be in relatively good shape for this loop. Highly recommended!

Easy and nice view from the mountains. I'd suggest doing that along with amphitheater and delta lake. Try to be at the lake in the morning to not have the sun in the wrong direction

Enjoyable- not strenuous but beautiful and changing vistas. Impromptu dip in lake! Couldn’t resist!

Easy day hike, gorgeous view of the mountains, and peaceful glacial lakes! 10/10 recommend, and bring a swim suit!

Easy side of moderate hike w/ great views of the lakes and mountains.

I didn't expect much from this trail, given the crowds and the relatively easy access and terrain, BUT surprisingly this turned out to be a fabulous hike.
The parking lot was packed but I have no idea where everyone went, we didn't see too many people on the trail.
Start with Bradley Lake and go all the way to the inlet, at least, then turn around and hike to Taggart.
It's an easy loop hike this way. If you start with the Valley Floor Hike and make your way to Taggart first, you'll have a lot of climbing to do.
My GPS said 7 miles for the entire loop.

This is a nice hike through an area that reminds me of some of the lower areas of the High Sierras.

It when from alpine-like rugged trails to suddenly immersed in a flat stroll through a pine forest, then into a grassy meadow, back to sub-alpine, etc.

The trail is well-marked, and there are several variations to make it shorter if you would like.

We hiked on a Saturday at the end of July and it was VERY busy. As such, we saw no wildlife other than chipmunks.

I would suggest that when you get to Taggart Lake, Home a little further to find a spot for break/snack/lunch. The area by the lake where the trail first comes into view was clogged with people, which hindered being able to take a beautiful picture. There are plenty of places along the trail to stop, that are by the lake.

I would agree with the ranking of ‘moderate’ and the guidebook that I have ranks it 3-our-of-5. The trail is somewhat rugged in places (not some places in the High Sierras), but not always an easy flat stroll. Also, the elevation starts about 6500’ which may be high for those living closer to sea-level.

Beautiful trail. Some elevation gain but pretty easy overall. Saw a moose, no bears. Better views if you go counter clockwise. Got to the parking lot at 7 am. We were the 2nd car. Completed the trail in just under 3 hours at a very leisurely pace, with lots of stops for photos. Didn’t see any people until about 4 miles in, then there were many people... parking lot full when we got back.

Great hike that only took a couple hours to complete! Beautiful views of the lakes and the mountains. Get there before 9:00am to get a parking spot!

Great and easy hike. My family and I use this hike as our acclimation hike on our first day. Great views and great forest trail!

Great hike and awesome views of the lake! Took about 3 hours. Wear lots of bug spray because the mosquitos are bad around this time!

This is a fantastic hike with great views basically the entire way. I'd say the moderate rating comes from the Bradley Lake part of the loop where there's some steeper portions. Overall it's on the easy side of moderate.

The Taggart Lake part of the trail is very popular. In the morning around 10 the parking lot was almost full, and was entirely full when I finished. I saw some large groups on the trail including ranger-led hikes. On the Bradley Lake portion, I only saw one other group.

If you travel counterclockwise, you get views of the Tetons all the way to Bradley Lake, where you can hike down a steep offshoot to get to shore. After that, you travel towards Taggart Lake with views of the Tetons and wildflowers. Taggart Lake is beautiful with the Tetons in the background. If you go in the morning, the mountains will be reflected in the water. There are several points along the lake shore where you can walk out onto some rocks (large, mostly flat rocks) for even better views. On the way back from Taggart Lake to the parking lot, the trail goes downhill through a beautiful meadow. As of 6/28, there were still plenty of wildflowers. The final stretch is through the forest along a creek. I didn't see any wildlife on this trail.

Great morning hike. Finished in about 2.5 hours with a handful of quick stops along the way. Beautiful views of the lakes and mountains nearly the entire way. A few quick elevation changes that sneak up but pretty easy overall.

Parked at the Taggart Lake parking lot and took the option of hiking towards Bradley Lake, which had better views of the Tetons in the background I think. Unfortunately, decided to press my luck and head the 1.4 mike towards Ampitheater, but didn’t get anything out of that portion of the hike except for some mosquito bites

Beautiful hike! Beautiful meadows and great views of the Tetons. The only thing that made the trail not so great were the crowds. Be prepared for high traffic. Also, bring a rain jacket, for the weather can change fast.

Did this trail about six years ago with my four kids (oldest was 16 and youngest was 9) and they completed the entire trail. Would not recommend taking the guided tour. We got about halfway through the hike and it was way too slow and the lady was droning on and on. Got to Taggart Lake and was hiking around the rim only to find a bear minding its own business in the brush. It saw us, but I think the bear was young enough not to care about us. Will be bringing bear spray just in case next time!

Wonderful day with perfect weather. A bit tricky in parts due to snow but otherwise very good and easy footing. Some superb views. We liked the elevation changes. Wonderful mountain lakes.

Excellent trail with variety of sights from the valley and Forrest to higher look outs of the mountains. The views of both lakes are breath taking. Streams along the way as well. We encountered snow on way down to Bradley Lake. Only a few spots where extra caution needed - it really wasn’t an issue with proper shoes. We liked that it was low trafficked and quiet. We encountered no large animals but saw evidence they were there. Definitely recommend this trail!

Monday, July 31, 2017

Good hike with great views! Best if you get at the trail head early.

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Beautiful views of the Tetons, extremely easy.

Friday, July 28, 2017

Easy hike with stunning views. Not too strenuous but enough to break a little sweat. If Taggert lake is busy, wait to take a break at Bradley lake - it's more peaceful and less trafficked

Friday, July 21, 2017

This was a great hike with spectacular views of the Tetons.