Red Beds Trail

Red Beds Trail is a 2.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Devils Tower, Wyoming that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and birding and is best used from April until October.

My wife has arthritis in knees and back, but she did better than I did on inclines. Bring a hiking stick for balance. Saw a large family group of deer that let my wife walk up to them for pictures; got within about five feet. Nice, friendly neighborhood. Off season not crowded.

very nice and well used trail for beginners. lots of great scenery. spotted deer, chipmunks, birds, and squirrels.

A great hike. We did this trail on a Sunday. Once away from the crowds in the main parking area we saw only four people, awesome! There are a few ups and downs, but nothing too strenuous, even for a flatlander.

I am from Illinois and this trail was hard for me on the incline. The landscape around Devils Towers was just awesome. Loved the part through the red rocks. 7/3/2016

Good trail and not too busy in the morning. Heavy vehicle traffic was entering the area as we left around 10. Great views of valley and tower.

Very nice hike. A more traditional hike compared to the shorter loop which is paved. I also added a section from the Valley View loop to extend it to 3.5 miles. Hike features varied terrains, from pine forest, to the red beds, to the flat prairie of the prairie dogs.

Very easy walking, such beautiful scenery

Very fun trail, the drive out to Devils Tower is beautiful. I'd definitely do it again.

A little icy but absolutely beautiful!!!!

Absolutely gorgeous! One of my favorites! Short but sweet! Go early to avoid people; between 5-6 am I didn't see a soul.