Red Beds Trail

Red Beds Trail is a 2.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Devils Tower, Wyoming that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and birding and is best used from April until October.

Nice views of the tower and really pretty red rocks.

We did this trail with the valley trail and together they were so fun! Don't miss prairie dogs on the other trail.

Fantastic views of the tower and surrounding wilderness.

Love the Red

My wife has arthritis in knees and back, but she did better than I did on inclines. Bring a hiking stick for balance. Saw a large family group of deer that let my wife walk up to them for pictures; got within about five feet. Nice, friendly neighborhood. Off season not crowded.

very nice and well used trail for beginners. lots of great scenery. spotted deer, chipmunks, birds, and squirrels.

A great hike. We did this trail on a Sunday. Once away from the crowds in the main parking area we saw only four people, awesome! There are a few ups and downs, but nothing too strenuous, even for a flatlander.

I am from Illinois and this trail was hard for me on the incline. The landscape around Devils Towers was just awesome. Loved the part through the red rocks. 7/3/2016