Lakeshore Trail

Lakeshore Trail is a 2.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Moran, Wyoming that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from June until September.

This is really a beautiful hike if the sun is setting. We saw a frog while walking and were immersed in trees. Dirt path for most of it while on the island.

Decent walk for beginners by the Lakeshore.

Gorgeous! We were tired from paddling in the morning but I'm so glad we did this. It only took 1.5 hours with several stops for swimming and resting. Amazing Teton Views! No bears for us today.

A bear crossed in front of us on the path so we didn't finish the loop completely but what we did see was beautiful!

Easy hike with nice views but the second loop is really poorly maintained.

Very easy hike with nice views

Friday, July 29, 2016

Great trail, nice views, lots of birds to see

Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Wonderful and well maintained trail around the Colter Bay area. Surprisingly, many people don't do the whole loop (at least when I was there), and I was by myself for some time near at the end of the peninsula. You get some great views of the lake and tetons in the background. Easy, fast, and beautiful area if you happen to be stopped here.