Huckleberry Hot Springs is a 1.2 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Moran, Wyoming that features hot springs and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

Distance: 1.2 miles Elevation Gain: 29 feet Route Type: Out & Back

hot springs

the "creek" is mid thigh high on my 5'4" frame with a current as well. bring water shoes! there's a bear box by the hot springs. But we had fun and the hot spring was nice. overall the kids (10, 12) and I enjoyed it but you should be prepared to get wet!

Did this hike in 2014, nice weather and nice hike overall.

Monday, September 24, 2018

perfect location nice hot water

Thursday, August 09, 2018

This trail was great with our kids! Saw a mamma moose and her two babies. We went to Polecat Hot Springs and the Huckleberry. Great with kids over 6. I say this about the age because you do have to cross the fast flowing creek to get to either of them. We also saw otter at the bridge at the asphalt and elk not far from there.

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

I went here a few years ago late August. Ranger told us to look out for Grizzlies, though we didn't end up seeing any. Crossed a few little creeks to get there and there was a bear box nearby the actual spring. The source is on a slope that rolls into a shallow creek. The spring was hot and the area is nice as there wasn't any other people around in the gorgeous meadow. I've heard of people xc skiing to the site when there is snow, probably would be another nice experience.

Sunday, April 02, 2017