Bridle Trail

Bridle Trail is a 3.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Casper, Wyoming that features a waterfall. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Absolutely love this trail! Beautiful in all seasons.

This is NOT moderate. Whose imagination of moderate? Beautiful and awesome but CHALLENGING . At least in late feb

Well kept trail. Hiked today with snow and some ice in just hiking boots but wasn't too bad. Trail is generally wide enough to keep steady even in bad weather.

Good and close

Hike this trail 4 to 5 times a week. Great exercise with great views

I was pleasantly surprised with this trail. There was a nice variety of scenery and the trail is well kept. Will definitely return on next trip to Casper.

Very nice local trail !!

Great trail. Fun for everyone

I love this trail. It's so nice, and it's not too difficult once you get past that first uphill. My mom and aunts are 50 and in low to moderate shape and they did this whole hike. It's just a really really nice hike & I love it. I would totally run this.

Beautiful and challenging. over all a great trail

Beautiful views when you follow the loop to Split Rock.

I was with my dogs and 2 kids. It's a very steep trail, although not long, if you take the smaller loop.

Close to home !! Great trail !!

Beautiful!

I've hiked Bridle Trail during the last 12 summers. It's my training hike for bigger trips elsewhere. I've seen increased usage and it is affecting the width and sandiness of the trail. If you use it, please stay on the designated trails, don't cut the switchbacks. Erosion is huge here in the west because grass doesn't grow easily. Thanks!

A well kept trail to Split Rock with great views of the Casper area.