Bridle Trail is a 3.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Casper, Wyoming that features a waterfall. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and trail running. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great hike. It takes about two hours to complete on the lower trail. Awesome scenery the hole time with a waterfall overlooks and landmarks. The trail is pretty well maintained perfect for just about anyone. I’ve hiked this same trail hundreds of times over the years with the family kids of all ages and puppies

nice hike. but poorly marked as there are ton of little side trails.

Really beautiful hike, but there were so many split off trails and not many trail markers which made it frustrating.

This should be given a hard rating just for the 16% slope you climb up as you gain 1,000 feet in elevation. Great, beautiful hike. Do it again in a heart beat.

This is a fantastic trail. There is a top loop that adds another mile or so at the top not shown on this map. There are some spots that would be pretty tough if it’s snow/ice packed but if not...great hike!

Great afternoon hike!

Love this hike... close to home and beautiful scenery. I hike it several times in the summer months.

This is s great trail !! It is awesome in spring, summer, fall but it gets difficult and dangerous in the winter !! This is not an easy trail !!

Lovely hike with the dogs. Nice trails, as challenging as you want. Well maintained. Many benches and picnic tables, even in unexpected areas. Great views. Very peaceful. A great hike. Thanks Rotary Club!!

LOVED IT!

The Bridle Trail is a gem in Casper! A great afternoon/ early evening hike for late Spring or Summertime. Don’t hike this one in the winter, it’s not the most friendly during the snowy months. Early spring leaves you with a lot of mud and some parts of the trail a bit treacherous, but when the timing is right this hike is a fun run or walk.

This review would probably be a lot different if we hadn't attempted to hike this trail at the end of January with snow still on the trail. We had intended to just see the falls but the signage lacks understanding so we headed the wrong way. The first hill was 20% grade and covered in ice. We were nervous turning back when we realized we had gone the wrong way and made a poor assumption that we had seen the worst of it. The trail continued to be poorly marked (no signage at all, the only hints to a trail being the occasional dry space that was worn or footprints in the snow) and due to blowing snow and deep drifts was impossible to follow. The only signs on the trail at forks just indicate how far you are from the next point without any arrows or directions on which way to go. Having myself nearly slide off the mountain due to the ice packed snow, I would highly suggest avoiding this trail when there is still a solid snowpack, or be appropriately prepared for (hiking boots just wouldn't cut it)

I love this trail! The brow is gorgeous. Good balance of steep and flat traversing. Well traveled so good for kids.

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

it was challenging at first. I got into the swing of things and we had so much fun. Let's go again!!!

Monday, August 14, 2017

Fantastic views and good trail! Easy access and quick to get to from town!

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Great trail. Nice incline... sweet cliff near the top... respectable waterfall. Short and sweet. Longest route only takes about two hours, but the incline in steep enough that you'll feel it afterwards.

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

there really wasn't any path at all because of the wash out.. not to mention snakes. not a fan. I used to hike the path alone but after that I would definitely take a furry buddy with me.

Saturday, July 08, 2017

Great hike! Was the hardest thing I've ever done. Would love more markers so you know you're on the right trail. Did this with my mom and four kids 11, 10, 8 & 5. My kids were rockstars!

Friday, June 30, 2017

I love hiking/running this on a regular basis!

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Pretty awesome!

Monday, June 05, 2017

Perfect break from a long drive through Wyoming.

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Fun little day hike

Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Absolutely love this trail! Beautiful in all seasons.

Thursday, February 23, 2017

This is NOT moderate. Whose imagination of moderate? Beautiful and awesome but CHALLENGING . At least in late feb

Monday, January 23, 2017

Well kept trail. Hiked today with snow and some ice in just hiking boots but wasn't too bad. Trail is generally wide enough to keep steady even in bad weather.

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Good and close

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Hike this trail 4 to 5 times a week. Great exercise with great views

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised with this trail. There was a nice variety of scenery and the trail is well kept. Will definitely return on next trip to Casper.

Tuesday, August 09, 2016