Oak Grove Trail

Oak Grove Trail is a 3.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Blanchardville, Wisconsin that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 3.5 miles Elevation Gain: 351 feet Route Type: Loop

full oak grove trail

I agree with the below reviewer- it’s so hard to find the trailhead! My husband and I thought we were bonkers. We parked where it said “hiking” and there was a trail marker post that said “oak grove,” but then there was no trail! We had to walk down the road another 2-3 minutes before we actually found the real trailhead. That being said, it was a really pretty hike, even without much foliage in April. Tons of birds singing, and you get to follow alongside a beautiful creek for the first stretch. A couple moderate hills and a little swampy from the snowmelt in places, but overall an easy hike for me, my husband, and my pup!

Mon Oct 02 2017

First of all we were one group of many we saw this day looking for the trail head. It's ridiculous to find. We started up this hill that was definitely not the trail but it's a small trail of some kind. Your signs are screwed up here and you seriously need to fix them! Other than that it's a nice trail. Beautiful in some parts

Sun Apr 29 2018