Minooka Park is a 4.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near New Berlin, Wisconsin that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until September.

Well maintained and good trail markings. Not very crowded.

Rode both the Blue (long and short) and Green trial yesterday with my wife. She’s a novice and I’m an novice/intermediate rider. There were a few locations that were challenging for her and 2 that ate my lunch. All in all, this was by far the best and most fun trail that we have biked on. Very well maintained and marked. Clean restroom with a bike wash and bike work stand (with tools). $5 daily entry fee or $32 for an annual vehicle sticker. Kettle Morain is $11/$28. We’ve ridden on parts of South Kettle Morain and Silver lake which are very good trails too but a bit more advanced for us. If you’re looking for a fun trail with an occasional moderate challenge, this is the place. I’ll be coming back for more. BTW, we’re in our late 50’s.

BLUE TRAIL. lots of rocks and pretty scenery - goes between forest and grassland/cornfield. easy to navigate and very fun. be sure to bring water with you as the hills can be tough. this trail helped me learn how my bike handled over uneven terrain and down fast, narrow and windy trails.

$5 to get in, sucks of you don't have cash with you. Heading to a different park.

Lovely park close to the city. Day pass for vehicles $5.00, totally worth it. Nice wooded trails and a great hike up the huge snow hill.

Thursday, August 11, 2016