Levis/Trow Mounds Trail

Levis/Trow Mounds Trail is a 5.6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Neillsville, Wisconsin that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I love the area and trails. Only problem with this is the trails are either poorly marked or not marked at all, in areas. I got so lost back in here. If I hadn't had a GPS and compass I would probably still be trying to get out of the woods. Now, the very wide groomed cross country trail section, i'm sure is fine.

Awesome hike. Must try.

So many different trails, great views. Highly recommended

Saturday, November 12, 2016

the best!

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Monday, August 01, 2016

Monday, July 11, 2016

Monday, July 11, 2016

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

We hiked abt 5-5.5mi in abt 3hrs with stops for pics. It was amazing!!

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Saturday, May 07, 2016

Monday, April 18, 2016

One of my boyfriend and I's favorite place to hike and bike! We spend hours out there multiple times a week! Our dog also loves hiking with us! Plus the views are fantastic!

Monday, November 23, 2015

great variety of trails.

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Best mountain biking I have found!

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Camped for the second time and had and excellent experience sleeping in hammocks.

Friday, August 07, 2015

One of my favorite trail systems in the area! Try taking Lower Glen to Swamp Cut to Yellow Jacket and then take the Hermosas down. If you want some more technical riding, at the top of Yellow Jacket, take Sidewinder (1 way)