Lake La Grange Loop Trail

Lake La Grange Loop Trail is a 2.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Whitewater, Wisconsin that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

some flooded areas still extremely buggy

The hike was easy and also very enjoyable. There was a nice little 'beach' area off the trail. Will definitely do again with my dog.

Not moderate difficulty. But a nice walk in the woods. Good trail for the dogs.

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Friday, July 15, 2011

Nice easy moderate hike, went early in the morning right around sunrise and had the trail all to my self.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Just Got back from this section of Iceage trail at LeGrange Lake. Very nice hike, Hiked up to shelter 3 and back. Plan on packing in with my son somday soon. Stayed at Snug Harbor Campground veru cheap 17.00 $ a night Nice resurant and Pub very friendly people that made up for the so so tent sites, showers very clean (LOL)..Recommend place highly! Started My hike off at hwy 12 pull off, Had a little trouble finding the Iceage trail head its behind the imformation booth....Some great hiking Fairly easy with a few steep hills Beautiful

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Being distance runner, I went to this trail regularly during my college days. It's a beautiful trail, with varying degrees of difficulty and distances. I usually ran the blue loop, which is around 9 miles. Over the past few years things have changed a bit, and the loops are a bit different than they were when I frequented this trail. They are still fantastic trails though. I believe there is also some excellent biking trails across the road from these trails.