Lake Geneva Trail

Lake Geneva Trail is a 20.7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Lake Geneva, Wisconsin that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is best used from March until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Directions from Lake Geneva, WI: Take County 120 south for several miles to reach state park entrance. (Other trail entrances with parking areas are located lakeside in the towns of Fonana, Williams Bay, and Flatiron Park in Lake Geneva.)

My son and I walked the trail clockwise from Lake Geneva. We stopped for lunch in William's Bay at the Frosty Moose. Excellent sandwiches and milkshakes. In total it took us about 8.5 hours. Great weather for the hike.

Great lake front! Wonderful Wisconsin ice cream! Great houses

Great hiking, challenging and historic sceneries.

Awesome trail. Beautiful Lake on one side and million dollar homes on the other side.

I walk this entire trail once or twice a year. very enjoyable!

My husband and I did the whole lake over labor day. We walked it in 8.02 hours ( see map my run) LOVED every minute. Pretty easy for most part, some challenging parts. We try and do this once a year!