Lake Geneva Trail

Lake Geneva Trail is a 20.7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Lake Geneva, Wisconsin that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is best used from March until September.

Directions from Lake Geneva, WI: Take County 120 south for several miles to reach state park entrance. (Other trail entrances with parking areas are located lakeside in the towns of Fonana, Williams Bay, and Flatiron Park in Lake Geneva.)

1 hour ago

Awesome trail. Beautiful Lake on one side and million dollar homes on the other side.

I walk this entire trail once or twice a year. very enjoyable!

My husband and I did the whole lake over labor day. We walked it in 8.02 hours ( see map my run) LOVED every minute. Pretty easy for most part, some challenging parts. We try and do this once a year!

Loved it... few feet from the lake and McMansions on the other side of you. Awesome residents plant beautiful vegetation. Great for all levels!

This is a cool hike around the lake looking at some old mansions and if you time it right, you can see mail being delivered by boat.

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Who doesn't love mansions?

Monday, May 30, 2016

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Best day of my life.

Monday, April 18, 2016

This is an excellent hike, but be sure to take plenty of water as Fontana and Lake Geneva are the main places to get supplies and find restrooms. Also, we tracked about 23 miles on the marked path.

Sunday, September 27, 2015

This was a great hike/walk. According to my GPS the entire loop is 21 miles but we ended up with 22 miles with a half mile walk from where we parked to the trail and back. The trail offers some great views and a few different areas to stop for lunch. Bring plenty of water and snack to keep you fueled for this excellent experience.

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Saturday, January 31, 2015

this is a lake geneva gem ...a must do..too bad bikes are not allowed