Fort McCoy Pine View Trails

Fort McCoy Pine View Trails is a 2.7 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Lafayette, Wisconsin that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Trail is nice but a little hard to find. There is a sign at the tree line and not visible from the road in the campground. Had to study the map pretty hard to make sure I was in the right area to find the trail head. While most of the trail is well-established, I would like to see a little better marking (flashes on the trees) as there are several offshoots that can take you in the wrong direction. Trail is lightly technical for a run with exposed roots but nothing overly difficult.

Sunday, August 06, 2017

lived in this area for over 25 years and never been here. pretty little trail. well groomed and easy walking.

Friday, July 28, 2017

Trail is located in Pine View Campground. More of a walk, not a hike. Trail has a waterfall along the way. Bring your bug spray!

Sunday, July 16, 2017

I was pretty excited to run this trail while passing through the area, I never could find it. The directions brought me to an intersection of the highway and a road and I saw no signs for this trail. I rode into the campground and still saw no signs. Maybe not being from the area I don't know what to look for but I would like better directions/signage

Monday, May 22, 2017

I didn't know this place was here. I didn't have to drive out of my way for a nice hike in the woods. Halfway there is a waterfall which was pretty cool.