Fort McCoy Pine View Trails

Fort McCoy Pine View Trails is a 2.7 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Lafayette, Wisconsin that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

lived in this area for over 25 years and never been here. pretty little trail. well groomed and easy walking.

Trail is located in Pine View Campground. More of a walk, not a hike. Trail has a waterfall along the way. Bring your bug spray!

I was pretty excited to run this trail while passing through the area, I never could find it. The directions brought me to an intersection of the highway and a road and I saw no signs for this trail. I rode into the campground and still saw no signs. Maybe not being from the area I don't know what to look for but I would like better directions/signage

I didn't know this place was here. I didn't have to drive out of my way for a nice hike in the woods. Halfway there is a waterfall which was pretty cool.