Fallison Lake Trail

Fallison Lake Trail is a 2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Sayner, Wisconsin that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, nature trips, and cross country skiing and is accessible year-round.

Directions from Woodruff, WI: Take Hwy. 51 north to County M. Turn right on County M and go 2.5 miles to County N. Turn right on County N and go 3.5 miles to trailhead.

Trail has great views of the lake and is mildly rustic. Benches are along the trail only in places that face the lake. Pets are prohibited which I didn't know until I arrived. Due to this, I won't be returning as by doggie is my hiking companion.

Beautiful hike through the forest. Some parts can be challenging, otherwise well worth hiking.

Short but gorgeous. This is one of my favorite hikes, it’s so pretty. Would be an awesome loop for trail running too.

We hike this trail every time we are in Vilas County. We save it for a chilly day when you can’t hang out on the lake. There’s usually a pair of nesting loons in the summer. Be sure to stop at both the north and south ends of the lake to enjoy the view.

Close to home for me and one of my favorite spots. pick some wintergreen along the trail all year round!

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Loved it for a quick walk.

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Loved it for a quick walk.

Saturday, March 21, 2015