Eagle Trail

Eagle Trail is a 2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Fish Creek, Wisconsin that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

beach

cave

Though only 2 miles long, this moderate to difficult loop may be challenging at times due to seasonal ice and year-long rocky conditions.

My new all time favorite trail in Wisconsin. Not easy, but so worth it. Check it out.

Beautiful trail with many amazing rocks and caves, lots of things that I had never seen before.

Great views, tons of roots so be aware and muddy/slippery in some spots! We loved it!!

This is an easy trail. Not sure why it is rated hard. Very little elevation gain. It has some nice views along the water and the cliffs are neat to check out. It was very buggy at about 8am, and wet and muddy in some spots but pretty avoidable overall.

Great trail.’!! It’s tree lined and on the water’s edge, plus there are some fun rocky areas Accessed the trail from the beach area via the Minnehaha trail.

Awsome

real wet in muddy in areas but fun

Fun trail! Good for families but a little challenging at times. Our kids are 4 and 6 and they had a blast. They especially liked the few spots where the trail went right up to the rock face and you could see the little cave areas.

Beautiful trail! A little bit of everything along the way. Like others, I wouldn't say this hike was difficult but be cautious of roots and rocks and pay attention to footing in some areas. Very enjoyable.

Always loved this trail but the conditions are still a little rough. Came across multiple slope areas that were covered in glare ice that were tricky and dangerous to cross.

My husband and I went hiking on this trail last fall. It wasn’t what I call hard, I’d say it had it’s challenging areas due to rock and some areas that had wash away. Oh and maybe because I was wearing flip flops, we weren’t planning to go hiking. It was so beautiful. I can’t wait to go back this summer.

Beautiful trail but not at all “hard”. It was moderate in some areas but mostly roots and rocks. The views were stunning with some beach front access perfect for skipping rocks. You walk at the base of 100 foot bluffs along the water and wind along the cliffs which pass a couple caves. Lots of kids (6yr+) and dogs. We added Minnehaha to Sentinel to make a 4.25 mile loop.

Incredible cliffs down to waters edge. Wish it was longer!

Beautiful views and a good workout. We took our 3 and 6 year old, the 3 year old had to be carried a lot. There are a lot of roots and rocks to trip on so be careful. We loved the trail and will be back!

Thursday, August 03, 2017

Excellent hike we did with our 30 pound dog. Lots of rocks and roots; glad it was dry or else it would have been slippery. Great views of water and peninsula.

Sunday, July 30, 2017

lost the trail and ended up on the road at the end. kids, 8 and 10 were ahead of us the whole way. beautiful trail, a bit muddy and very rocky, some elevation changes, but not hard.

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Wooded trail with some lake views...very nice but definitely bring bug spray!

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

I always enjoy this hike. Beautiful trail and scenery. Rocky and a lot of tree roots to navigate but worth it.

Monday, July 10, 2017

Fun trail with some good views. Be prepared for mud and mosquitoes.

Saturday, July 08, 2017

Good trail, a little wet in spots, lots of rocks, suggest boots. Some mosquito.

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Hiked trail over Memorial day weekend. Lots of blooming flowers. Took roughly hour to do full loop with stopping to take pictures. Watch your ankles, rocky trail.

Monday, August 15, 2016

Absolutely loved it...very scenic, lots of elevation change..not really for running in my opinion
Also well marked out

Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Good views, fun trail, and in decent condition. Recommended.

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Great trail. Not really hard just some always footing on the rocks. Loved it.

Friday, July 15, 2016

Awesome every time.

Friday, July 15, 2016

Did this hike with family every summer on vacation when I was a kid and we loved it! Would love to go back some time.

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Great hike, took the wife and two boys. Everyone loved it.

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Beautiful area, hope to come back!

Thursday, June 30, 2016

great view....good exercise for the middle aged...

Wednesday, June 22, 2016