Crystal Ridge Loop

Crystal Ridge Loop is a 4.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Franklin, Wisconsin that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

this trail has a wide range of features it includes berms, roots, some opportunitys at small jumps, wood features and technical rock sections the only thing missing is a decent drop.

The marked trail is actually a mountain bike trail. Nice enough, very circuitous, east to miss a turn as I did. Entertaining ski “slope”. Toboggan Run too.

Good mountain biking trail. There were a few trees down blocking parts of the trail but other than that it was good

The woods were great. A muddy trip it was March though. We did encounter three off leash large dogs that charged us on our walk. So that was awful for myself and my leashed dogs. I would hike it again but because there were many people walking unleashed dogs on the trail I'll leave mine home next time.

It was a good ride. I’m a little out of shape ( understatement) but it was challenging and fun

Good time excellent work out

Sunday, August 06, 2017