Cordwalk-Boardwalk Trail

Cordwalk-Boardwalk Trail is a 3.2 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Sheboygan, Wisconsin that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October.

beach

Fantastic spot! The dunes are incredible, the view of Lake Michigan is serene! It was quiet, not a lot of people. I can't believe this gorgeous spot is in Wisconsin! It is a must visit!

Beautiful!

Nice trail, very unique for Wisconsin. Great scenery, with lots of awesome lake views with several ups and downs through the dunes. Just over 3 miles round trip makes it a good manageable distance for young hikers, and the nature center and beach house make for a couple of nice stopping points. Not particularly challenging (rating it moderate is a stretch, in my opinion), but enjoyable. We noticed the "smell" of the trail...kind of a weird thing to notice, but the sandy soil, and arid plants reminded us of how trails smell in Colorado.

so BEAUTIFUL. a great hike.

I totally loved this trail. Will definitely be going back.

Love this place.

Very kid friendly. We had both our huskies with us and we all had a wonderful time. Great photo opportunities.

I had a great time walking the trail with my wife and my German Shepherd. The dunes are very scenic!

Saturday, September 03, 2016

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Kohler-Andrae State Park in Sheboygan, Wisconsin, is the home of majestic sand dunes, miles of golden beach, shimmering blue Lake Michigan water, whispering pines, an abundance of wildlife and recreational activities for everyone. Kohler-Andrae State Park is one of the last natural preserves along the Lake Michigan shore and is open for everyone to explore and enjoy

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Hiked here with a friend on a sunny summer day. We loved the elevation changes as we hiked the dunes and loved the lake views. We did not need to take a break, but chose to take a break and have a picnic and enjoy the scenery. We then continued our hike down to the beach and walked along the beach a ways before heading back. Looking forward to going here, again!

Saturday, February 27, 2016