Copper Falls State Park Loop Trail

Copper Falls State Park Loop Trail is a 3.1 mile loop trail located near Mellen, Wisconsin that features a river. The trail is good for all skill levels offers a number of activity options.

We usually stay in sayner, wi. Was looking for a trail that was out of his world, this hit all the nails on the head. Hike the main copper falls trail which is about a 1.7 mile loop and then the red granite falls, it's a figure 8 trail, 2.4miles, it is much less populated and you can climb on the rocks and see some good falls. If you are out of state, like us, pay 11 dollars to get into the park, worth every penny! Our trip to CO got canceled and this by far made up for it! A bit of a hillbilly nowhere drive but don't be frightened! I will post some photos as well. We went in late June, after a good amount of recent rainfall.

Gorgeous Place absolutely loved it!

Can't wait to go back !

Probably the best waterfalls in Wisconsin....really great views of several different waterfalls on a short, minimally strenuous hike (there are some stairs, but well laid out). The only reason a 4 and not a 5?....NO DOGS ALLOWED! Did not know this on a hot day, had to take turns with my boyfriend to hike & photograph....even though I passed 5 dogs on the trail....

Nice easy hike on the Doughboy trail to see many views of this amazing park. Very cool views of all of the falls and cascades!

Sunday, November 02, 2014

I love this place. It is mainly because this is where my love of waterfalls began! It was the first one that I ever saw. One of the trails is on a bordawalk path and they don't want you to vear from this but the views are abundant and you can clearly see at least 2 of the 3 falls from this. There is another trails that is not paved and you can get alot closer to everything if you choose too! I'm not sure that they actually equal 10 miles combined but if they do then great :P! Beautiful place to see and after a rain, when the snow is on the ground, or when it is melting are all good times of the year to go :D!

Friday, July 18, 2014

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Good views. Go after a big rain.