Amnicon Falls State Park Area Trails

Amnicon Falls State Park Area Trails is a 2.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near South Range, Wisconsin that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and camping and is accessible year-round.

This place is beautiful and is an absolute must for anybody who loves great scenery and hiking in Wisconsin! My favorite part is one of the waterfalls that you can go behind and also another waterfall that you can swim under. I had a group of five and we all had a blast! We drove five hours to get there but it was more than worth it. This was by far one of the most exciting Wisconsin hiking trips yet! I can't wait to go back in a couple months and explore even more of it!!!

Amazing waterfalls just like you find further up along MN's North Shore! Never suspected to see such beautiful falls in northern WI. Easy hike but stunning. I'd love to spend an entire day here lounging by the falls; but the entire loop can be seen in about an hour. I'll be coming back!

Thursday, January 07, 2016

Friday, November 27, 2015

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Beautiful anytime of the year. I visit this park at least 20 times a year. Lower falls under the covered bridge is a great photo op. Snake pit falls is a winding falls.

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Stopped by after a trip to Duluth. The falls were fantastic. Every hundred feet you walk you get to see another waterfall.