South Boundary Trail

South Boundary Trail is a 6.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia. The trail is rated as difficult and primarily used for hiking.

very very steep for the first few miles but one hell of a workout

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Rode my mammoth donkeys on this trail last fall. We crossed Anthony Creek when it was up, me and my donkey washed a bit. Soaked us both, and my dog... The trail was a pretty steep climb up from Anthony. It was a single track until you reach the top, then a wider path. Fun for me and the animals.

Monday, November 28, 2011

This trail is now a back country trail with no trail markings and little upkeep. This is a difficult trail to do because of the elevation change the trail starts up the mountain then ends with a steep descent to connect with the anthony creek trail. It is very easy to get lost on this trail at one point because it goes by two old houses with no tresspassing signs everywhere. We finally found our way and enjoyed this trail. If you get some info from the rangers you should be able to do this trail no problem. Good luck!!!

Friday, August 13, 2010

not a bad hike but its easy to get turned around , the trail is not marked that well . but all an all it was a great hike . just watch out for the steep descent to the anthony creek trail....