Little Creek Park Loop Trail

Little Creek Park Loop Trail is a 1 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Charleston, West Virginia that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and nature trips and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

cave

Little Creek Park Trail features Devils Tea Table rock formation and creek views. Easy, level walk. The park is open from March 1 through October 31 from 8:30 am to 10:30 pm.

Go to one miler for the family. My 3 year old easily keeps up and can climb up to the top of the rock formation. Not blazed but the path is really clear.

Really enjoyed this trail with my two year old and my husband.

Super easy and a nice quick local walk for me!

Really nice little hike! It rained earlier in the day, so some parts were a bit swampy, but the trail was fairly even and was well marked. We went in the evening, and got to see a couple frogs.

We had a great time in the park. We went with the Girls Who Hike WV group and had 2 children along with us. We found 3 geocaches hidden as well while there. We hope to have a picnic next time too.

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Beautiful trail! My dog and I enjoyed running it.

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Great hike but no waterfall

Sunday, April 30, 2017

POORLY marked. After hike, had my concern affirmed by another hiker.

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Pretty good nice views

Monday, November 14, 2016

Nice, peaceful hike! Quite easy, except for my little scramble up to the Tea Table rocks up top (is there an actual trail up to them? I couldn't find one). I loved the rocks. This was a great stop off the highway (I like to stop off for quick hikes on longer road trips) that I'd never have found without alltrails.

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Good easy hike

Friday, August 19, 2016

Decent trail. The Tea Table is a pretty cool sight. Pretty close to some baseball fields, I could hear the bats the entire hike.

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Awesome trail! Highlight of the trail is a beautiful rock formation called Devil's Tea Table that thrusts 80 feat into the air and balances on a small neck of rock maybe 15 feet thick at the base. Trail follows beautiful Little Creek which can occasionally be seen at the bottom of the ravine 100 feet down.

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Great short hike with slightly steep downhill

Sunday, July 03, 2016

Disappointing. No water on waterfall.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Great trails

Sunday, June 05, 2016

Great park very close to Downtown Charleston

Friday, April 29, 2016

Couldnt find a trailhead after following the directions to the park. After much driving around, we parked at one of the shelters where a park map showed a trailhead. I walked the perimeter of the clearing until a small opening in the woods revealed a path into the woods leading in different directions. Found the trails too muddy after a rain, and left.

Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Great trail,close to town. Needs more signs on trail for things to see. Devils Tea Table is awesome!