Little Creek Park loop trail

Little Creek Park loop trail is a 1.1 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Charleston, West Virginia that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

cave

Little Creek Park Trail Loop 1.5 mile. Features Devils Tea table and views of creek. Easy level walk.

Beautiful trail! My dog and I enjoyed running it.

Great hike but no waterfall

POORLY marked. After hike, had my concern affirmed by another hiker.

Pretty good nice views

Nice, peaceful hike! Quite easy, except for my little scramble up to the Tea Table rocks up top (is there an actual trail up to them? I couldn't find one). I loved the rocks. This was a great stop off the highway (I like to stop off for quick hikes on longer road trips) that I'd never have found without alltrails.

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Good easy hike

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Friday, August 19, 2016

Decent trail. The Tea Table is a pretty cool sight. Pretty close to some baseball fields, I could hear the bats the entire hike.

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Awesome trail! Highlight of the trail is a beautiful rock formation called Devil's Tea Table that thrusts 80 feat into the air and balances on a small neck of rock maybe 15 feet thick at the base. Trail follows beautiful Little Creek which can occasionally be seen at the bottom of the ravine 100 feet down.

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Great short hike with slightly steep downhill

Sunday, July 03, 2016

Disappointing. No water on waterfall.

Friday, June 17, 2016