Greenbrier River Trail

Greenbrier River Trail is a 77.1 mile lightly trafficked point-to-point trail located near Cass, West Virginia that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Horses are also able to use this trail.

Point to Point

fly fishing

rails trails

1 hour ago

beautiful ride

I had the whole trail to myself this morning. Very peaceful and wonderful views. Want to come back and run all 77mi

Friday, July 22, 2016

We rode Cass to Marlinton day 1, Marlinton to Renick day 2 only rode 57 miles of trail lower part was washed out by flood. The trail is in good shape despite the rain they have had lots of river views, Deer, saw 4 Black bears while riding, has bridges and 2 tunnels, a couple of swimming spots along the way.

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

rails trails
Thursday, June 09, 2016

This is a beautiful trail with plenty of beautiful views of the river and surrounding mountains. We biked about 70 miles over two or three days while camping at Watonga State Park.

canoeing
Monday, April 14, 2014

I paddled down the river and absolutely loved it. Beautiful trails, water and scenery. All and all one of the better trails I have gone on

Sunday, December 01, 2013

The trail is in really nice condition most all 77 miles. The campsites were elevated off the ground, which was really nice actually except that it was a sort of concrete slab. My tent had to be supported by rocks since I couldn't use picks.

Other than that, beautiful scenery and even ran into a few bears on my bike ride.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Love the trail. It its awesome for bikers, hikers and horse backriding. I like the camp sites.
We did a few miles today, and plan to do portions of the trails in a time until we cover all of 77 miles.
It is easy for all who do it, and how they do it.