Endless Wall

Endless Wall is a 2.7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Lansing, West Virginia that features beautiful wild flowers. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and walking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Beautiful streams and gorgeous views. great short hike.

I hiked this 2.17.18 and it is very easy. The hike only takes an hour or so but with all of the great views, it took me closer to 2.5 hours. Diamond Point is one of the last overlooks and I'd plan on spending some time here. Great view and somewhat larger area where you can stop and have lunch or whatever. Well worth the time. This is a loop but the last 0.5 mile you need to walk down the main road to the parking lot where you parked. I was a bit confused at first and thought that I had gone the wrong way, but it was all good.

Beautiful trail and beautiful views.

December 28th there was a dusting of snow. We brought YakTrax but did not need them. Many beautiful outlooks over the New River Gorge. Trail in excellent condition. Great hike!

great trail awesome views, especially when the train is running.

Amazing views. You walk along the edge of a cliff the whole time. Endless views the whole trail. Took about less than 3 hours and we stop at every view spot. Easy trail no high inclines

stunning views of both the river and the woods. decent hike. great trail to spend some time on.

Beautiful hemlock and mountain laurel woods.

Been here twice. First time with some friends and the second with my mom. Easy trail but still a pretty good hike. Watch out for snakes in the summer!

The view is super pretty. Did not like that to complete the loop you have to walk on the road. Few cool ladders for climbing access.

The view is phenomenal! Fairly easy hike. Fun ladder! Loved it!

What a view!!! A must do if your in the area. One of the most amazing views I've ever seen.

Beautiful trail. Diamond Point Overlook is amazing.

Great views, went on Labor Day and it was really busy
Parking lot was full, cars were parking on the side of the road but well worth the hike
Not strenuous at all, easy hike, a lot of viewing points along trail

My absolute favorite trail with the most scenic views in Fayette County. The trail was extremely easy with plenty of places to stop and take in the beauty of West Virginia.

This trail has multiple views of the gorge, cool trees, man made Bridges and stairs. I loved this hike.

Great easy going trail with excellent views.

So, this hike can be a little misleading. It does loop, but ends in a totally different parking lot and you have to walk along the road to get back to you car. We were also to that the hike was 1.7 miles, but that is just to diamond point. The whole hike is (guessing) over 3 miles. We enjoyed the hike, but we had Toledo small children with us and it was a little to far for them. Overall it was a great hike just a little miscommunication about the length of the hike