Endless Wall

Endless Wall is a 4.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Lansing, West Virginia that features beautiful wild flowers. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and walking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

1 hour ago

other than it really isn't a loop. good views and nice trail.

Great Trail no matter what time of year. I went on a rainy day in July and the view was still spectacular. I came up on a lookout as it had just finished raining. The fog lifted and the New River was below looking beautiful as ever!!

My boyfriend and I did this hike in late August and had a great time. The hike was relatively easy, and the views were amazing. We took a little bit of time to explore the climbing access ladders that lead to a lower level of the cliffside. Bring plenty of water, especially in hot weather, and bug spray to ward off the mosquitoes!

Wonderful views any time of year

We were visiting the New River Gorge Visitor's Center, and had actually planned to hike another trail close by, when someone mentioned this trail to my wife. I don't know who that person was, but I want to thank them for turning us on to this wonderful experience. The trail was relatively easy, including about 0.5 miles on the lightly traveled road, between trail heads. The views were spectacular! Though the fall colors were not at peak, the river was dazzling, and the ridge line was awesome!

Nice views.

Amazing! The best that West Virginia has to offer!

Fairly easy trail with amazing views! If you are afraid of heights just stay on the main trail but if you are adventurous there are many side paths that will give you all you can handle