Yelm Tenino Trail

Yelm Tenino Trail is a 15 mile lightly trafficked point-to-point trail located near Yelm, Washington that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Point to Point

Trailhead is located behind Yelm City Hall at the intersection of Highway 507 & Highway 510.

It's really good for Road Biking but it can be annoying to find the parking lot.

super easy for all ages. great for riding bikes.

I went to look for this trail in Yelm could not find the trail.It all seemed to be over grown

Good for a bike ride with the grandkids

Saturday, August 20, 2016

too easy, great for kids

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Thursday, July 21, 2016

This is a very long trail with quite a bit of use. My entry point was from a housing area in the small town of Tenino. It is a well maintained paved trail that is mostly flat. During just a few outings we managed to see a baby deer and a bunny rabbit while on the trail.

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Not bad, I only went three miles in before the rain picked up. It was relaxing.

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Great for walking the dog, bicycling, or running. It doesn't have any amazing views but it's a good straight long trail. Now I don't know where it ends but I've reached one end on Railyway RD SE. It's pretty long.

Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Great paved trail for biking without having to dodge cars. Easy to find and even a couple of good restaurants at the half way point if you want an easy ride.

Friday, May 29, 2015

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Nice trail. Passing the lake makes for a nice view, but not much else to see. Mostly flat.

Wednesday, June 05, 2013

My wife and I walked a portion of the trail south of Yelm and enjoyed it a lot. There are a number of plants and trees identified along the way. Pavement was in good shape and it was used by a mix of bikers, joggers and walkers. Look forward to walking other sections.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Yelm Tenino Trail is only 13.5 miles and It took me to walk just 4 hour and 45 minutes with my dog, very easy and friendly trail.

Sunday, August 05, 2012

Nice trail, long and mainly flat. Great view of McIntosh Lake along the way, with opportunity for some fishing.

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Good trail for kids. My 9 year old rode to Yelm and back to Tenino so nothing to hard.

Friday, April 08, 2011

This trail runs along one of the main streets. There isn't a lot to see. We walked 1.5 miles before turning back. This trail is pathed, good for bikes or rollerblades. We did find tons of ants, some of the biggest swarms I have ever seen. My 11 year old son was scared of them as was I. We didn't stay long. There seemed to be a lot of teenage kids hanging out and a few people walking dogs. I would do this trail again only on bikes.