Wildcat Beyond Trail

Wildcat Beyond Trail is a 7.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Bremerton, Washington that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

DISCOVERY PASS REQUIRED! I wasn't able to hike because I didn't have a pass. I will update my review when I'm able to check it out. Just wanted to let people know.

Loved this trail. I was there with my dog in January, so very little hiker traffic. But looks like it's a favorite local spot, for hikers and mountain bikers alike. Totally beautiful and a moderate/not difficult climb.

I love this trail- good hike with lots of shade. I went during the week so it wasn't too busy. I will go again.

The view is amazing at the top! The hike going up is very beautiful too. Mostly shady so it's great on a warm day. Bring water!

Great trail if you're looking for a hike through the forests, but not so much for vast scenic views. There is however, a pretty good spot to view Seattle from. While not a problem for the most part, be prepared to share the path with bikers and the occasional mound of horse leavings.

Friday, May 13, 2016