Whatcom Creek Trail Loop

Whatcom Creek Trail Loop is a 4.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Bellingham, Washington that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible year-round.

Not one thing bad to say! HUGE place, LOTS of secret trails and swim spots! The cliff jumping was amazing and my dogs loved that they could pretty much just dip in anywhere we went! Waterfalls, lakes, swimming, hiking, what else do ya need? We will be returning again that is for sure! :)

An easy urban walk with a beautiful setting.

Fun hike! Lots of people out today.

I went there one day in March this year when it was drizzling; thus, the trails were dangerously slippery at places, so I decided not to do the whole loop. But this park with its tall trees, powerful waterfalls, and rushing streams was magnificent. I had a nice talk with the ranger helpers (university students) who were feeding the salmons raised in large outdoor round tanks to be released later to the ocean via the park system of streams, sleuces, and waterfalls. Like the state of Washington, this park is magical! I shall return.