Waterworks Canyon Trail

Waterworks Canyon Trail is a 4.2 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Naches, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

All the snow was cleared out and everything was green! The creek was flowing! Parked in the discover pass parking lot about a minute off the 12 at waterworks canyon, climbed through the gate, and headed east towards the creek and onto the other side of the creek. Then scrambled up for about an hour, sometimes on a game trail, sometimes just winging it. No snakes today. Saw 17 mountain goats, 18 deer, and 8 big horn sheep!

always a great season opener hike. still some snow up high but very doable. couldn't find the cache at the top but we did find some trekking poles in parking lot

Wanted to let everyone know this is a hike you might run into rattlesnakes on. Just did it today and on the way out got trapped by a very big one, couldn't go to the right because there was a gate and didn't want to go to the left because there was a little drop off with grass and we were worried there might be another snake. Followed us up the path every time we would take a few steps back it would come 5 feet towards us. Anyways be safe! Other then that the hike was okay

Tried to find this trail with my sister, we came across a area that looked like a start of one, but then it disappeared. How do you find this ??

I believe the other name for this is Clemen Mountain (that is if you decide to hike up the mountain). The canyon itself is pretty interesting- if you get off the trail. There are some pretty phenomenal rock formations!

I was just up there and I couldn't find a full trail. You have to climb through a fence and up a steep hill to find what looks like a starting point. I would like to redo it since it is close to home but I will have to find out where the trail is exactly and the map it for other to follow.

A good spring / fall hike. Usually see a few big horn sheep every time I go. Pack plenty of water in the summer months.