Watertower, South Ridge, Beach and North Trail Loop

Watertower, South Ridge, Beach and North Trail Loop is a 2.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Kenmore, Washington that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

beach

Discover Pass required at Saint Edward SP.

beautiful trail and scenery, not too difficult, but allows for a nice walk or exercise depending on your mood.

Delightful! Up and down and scenic! Will be back.

Great trail with beautiful views of the lake. Nice, little private beaches that you can climb down to.

The trail was a little hard to follow but overall very pretty. You could see the water almost the whole time.

short hike, but nice views

Beautiful trails by the water, also not too many people!

I love this whole area! It's very well kept and there are many different trails to take that I believe all ultimately end up in the same area. The abandoned building is quite the sight. I felt like I was in wonderland on the trails because you see and hear nothing but trees and the lake. I live near the desert, so it's quite the treat. The ranger on duty at the time was very sweet as well. I did fall into the lake, but that was totally my fault.

Did the grotto trail along with north good 1.6 mile trail with views of lake

A great moderately easy hike for my son and I to warm up the season with.

Gorgeous! But a big dog tried to eat my small-ish dog at the beach so we didn't stay to enjoy it! Proper harnesses people!!!

Fell in love. Nature is such a beautiful thing.

Well kept. Nice casual trail.

Monday, August 29, 2016

Awesome trail! Just hiking or use as running trail. Lake Washington as your view makes the workout worth it!

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Great trail for daily hiking

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Easy hike. Great for kids, dogs and bikes.

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Thursday, June 30, 2016

I love this place

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Beautiful Park, Church, trails down to water. Need Discovery pass

Friday, June 24, 2016

would not recommend this trail to anyone.

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Wasn't maintained, wouldn't do this hike again.