Watershed Park Trail

Watershed Park Trail is a 1.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Olympia, Washington that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Wonderful trail, very well maintained. There are a couple of shorter trails that lead off of this one to the streets, and one is a nice uphill slope. I'm glad it was a sunny day so there was only a small amount of mud patches here and there. My dog loved it. I'll definitely be walking this trail again.

great elevation. I started at 2500 Henderson Blvd S.E. nice .1 mile hike up hill to car at end. I choose to go left around the loop. Dont go to the first Henderson sign as that is to the upper parking.

Perfect conditions. went part of the way only.

Easy to get to, often muddy but still a nice walk in the trees. Lots of dogs and some joggers.

short fairly easy trail, not hard, beautiful, just a few spots with leftover snow, very little elevation. Beautiful scenery right in town, you can access Trail from numerous spots.

A wonderful place of natural beauty hidden in the city. A very healthy walk on a very well maintained trail.

Great short hike with the dogs. gorgeous old growth and vegetat.

Our favorite trail. We try to visit at least once a month. There are a lot of bridges and the trails are well kept

Love this little hike in Olympia

Always a nice peaceful walk.

This is a great trail, especially for a day when you have limited time. Its proximity to town makes it convenient, but also a regular haunt of some unsavory types. I've seen more than one report in the last few years of women who take this trail alone being sexually assaulted. Take precautions if you're alone, or go with a friend.

Relaxing walk in the woods without needing to leave town.

Great hike, wonderful for all ages.

I live very close to this trail so it is one I do often. Very well shaded so ideal for summer and very few areas of incline. I have brought my kids and dog and they have no problem with any parts of the trail.

This is a short little hike but so worth it. The trail is well marked and maintained better than most. From the trail head you hike down 1/10 of a mile and then the loop begins and you are sucked out of the hustle and bustle of the city and surrounded by a peaceful rainforest with birds chirping and the trickle of water. Such a relaxing get away, all be it for 30 minutes or so. Came across several other hikers and a few with dogs. If there is one thing to be aware of it would be the trail head parking. There only seems to be enough for about 10 vehicles, with that said there was parking available when I arrived and as I left.

Interesting trail with ups, downs and tree roots to watch out for. Recommend a walking stick for the steeper areas and bring your bug spray. It's a little slice of forest heaven in the middle of the city

Awesome variety of vegetation, clean, very shady. only a few hills and many photo opportunities. Dogs love this trail.

Great urban park in the woods.

easy, nice hike to get away from the city in the city! love it

Very nice for a city hike.

Great hike with good amount of up and downhill!

I like this trail for its proximity to town. Great for walking and appreciating your surroundings, or a quick run. Discover Pass required.

absolutely great walk, easy trail, beautiful day.

Monday, April 02, 2018

I love this trail! Improvements have been made to widen sections of the trail and spread gravel on the trail. I make it a point to run this whenever I am in town. It is a gem!

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Peaceful walk.

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Nice scenery with several inclines for someone that wants more than a flat walk.

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Beautiful walk! Highly recommended when the sun is shinning.

Saturday, January 20, 2018

This trail is great for beginners. We brought our puppy here on her first hike.

Sunday, January 14, 2018

great hike with quite a few inclines.