Watershed Park Trail

Watershed Park Trail is a 1.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Olympia, Washington that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Awesome trail!!! I ran it and it was a bit of a challenge. The inclines were surprising for a first timer!!

Great hike! I can walk to the trailhead in 10 minutes, I feel so lucky to live near this tranquil, lush forest, and the beautiful creek.

My husband and I walked this trail in the pouring rain. It was quite romantic actually. A bit short for us so we turned around and walked the other way around the loop. Loved it. ❤️

Great trail, it's got some ups and downs. Nice little easy workout for after work or early in the weekend. Make sure you wear good shoes because the terrain is a little rough at points. My dogs love this trail.

First time hiking this trail. Pretty awesome, perfect distance you can do over and over again, right amount of sweating

Considered an easy trail, hubby and I went for an evening walk.

Lots of beautiful big and green trees!

Beautiful and pretty easy. 6 lb dog made it the whole way

Great little walk/hike in the middle of town. Both my kids (5 and 9 yrs) loved it. Lots of little bridges and streams. We saw squirrels, woodpeckers, and slugs. If you go in on the Henderson Blvd. entrance going clockwise (left path) on the loop is easier than counter-clockwise (right path), but neither direction is difficult.