Victoria, Armstrong, & Pilchuck Trails

Victoria, Armstrong, & Pilchuck Trails is a 4.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Arlington, Washington that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Users have reported seeing Private Property signs in this area. The land is privately owned but the owner allows hiking, mountain biking, and horseback riding. Visitors must fill out a liability waiver and mail it in. The forms can either be found at the trailhead or printed, filled out, and mailed in. Please search online if you're looking for the form ahead of time.

It is a nice spot! But be aware that this is a privately owned land and there are lot of non-marked trails. It can get confusing if you weren’t careful. I tried to follow the trail traced by AllTrails but it got confusing sometimes when there are two or more trails split off and none were shown on the map. Somebody mentioned in the comments that they followed power lines when they got lost, I did that too.

this is a nice hike, but bring your compass, with so many trails it is easy to get turned around.

The trails were fun the dogs loved the hike ! Slept on the way home too ! My friend and I did get lost and the trail head isn’t very obvious. We ended up hiking in an area that was closed ! And had no idea till we were already too far . Ended up walking along the power lines to get out ! So FYI keep the app open to see the trails ! Overall fun and we saw zero people on the trail.

navigation was a little hard but app helped allot allot of nice scenery

love this set of trails you can just run for hours

great place to run in the woods for hours!

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Love riding my horse out here. Not to farm from my house. go hiking and biking as well.

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Love this lil secret gem. So close to my house and the trails are easy and flat! Nice place to just let the pups run and be outside! :)

Monday, September 18, 2017

This place is awesome. We were alone in the forest with our poochies, and it was great. Moving back from 8 years in Montana was an unexpected culture shock. I miss being able to enjoy nature at any moment, and do so without being surrounded by people and the dogs are used to not being stuck on leashes, so this was bliss for us. Will definitely be back.

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Wonderful trails for horses. The map only shows one of many of the trails here.

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Too much sand!!! Mostly for horseback riding.

Monday, February 13, 2017

great place to casually stroll through the woods for hours

Saturday, February 04, 2017

Enjoyable hike through the rustic woods today. This place has several trails to enjoy, you could definitely get lost if you don't have a map download. Dog, kid and horse friendly. Great for all skill types. Looking forward to coming back.

Monday, September 19, 2016

Expansive. Peaceful. The power lines the only drawback.

Saturday, July 02, 2016

This place is huge, you could hike 20+ miles and not use the same trail all day. every time I come here we take a new trail and it's completely different. We stuck to the wide trails the first time we came, now we venture, somewhat trying to get lost in the maze of trails. Dog's can be off leash as long as they are in your control which is awesomel. A lot of horses use these trails, too. We saw a coyote chasing a baby dear last we were here in late June so keep your little dogs close!

Saturday, March 26, 2016

for an easy hike, it has a lot to offer in a short amount of time

Sunday, June 17, 2012

I went on a group ride here a couple of weeks ago. Absolutely awesome trails, huge fun.

Monday, February 13, 2012

multitude of trails and even more geocaches. Peekaboo views and lots more.

Monday, May 29, 2017