Twin Peaks is a 8.1 mile loop trail located near Wenatchee, Washington that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and trail running. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

1 hour ago

Easy to get into, road was a little rocky getting to the trail head but not terrible. Great views begin about an hour into the hike. Gradual incline on a pretty smooth dirt path for the most part, which was really nice, but definitely gives you a good workout. Took us about 2 hours to make it to the top where we had a great sunrise view of Wenatchee, Mt. Rainier, Cashmere, and the cascades. We did a sunrise hike so it was a little chilly but once we got moving we started to remove layers. The walk down took us an hour to get down. My phone said we walked about 6.6 miles, but it could've been wrong.

Close in town, but in an hour or two of walking, you are surrounded by beautiful views in the feel of the wilderness. Loved it.

To the guy with the Prius getting stuck, the directions are correct. Don’t take a Prius.

Great views. Flora was still evident. Cool pleasant day. Hiking party of 6.

Hiked this on Memorial Day ‘18...

A bit of a strenuous hike for two not-that-in-shape people, but we took our time & rested as needed. Well worth it when you reach the top & have an almost 360 view w/ Mt. Rainier in sight on a clear day. It was beautiful!

Driving to the parking lot to reach the trailhead was a bit tricky in our Mazda CX-9, as the last section of road consists of jagged little rocks & we were a bit nervous that we’d puncture a tire. We had a little trouble finding the correct trail at first, & knowing which ways to turn along the way in order to stay on the correct trail. But thankfully I had someone else’s recording pulled up on my phone (while recording myself), so we could refer to that whenever we weren’t sure.

On the way down we encountered a fairly large rattlesnake in the brush right along side the trail. Keep an eye out!

Last weekend of March had too much snow at the top. So we turned an 8 mile loop into a 7 mile round trip out and back. It got pretty windy. Bring layers.

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Very nice hike. You have to watch the trail route, as there are other trails around. Great views from the top of Wenatchee, the Cascades and Rainer.

Monday, July 17, 2017

very nice trail! good for all skill levels. it's a bit confusing because the first part of the hike is a wide road, but just follow it and it eventually turns into a smaller trail! this hike has amazing views, I was greatly impressed!

just fair warning the road up to it is extremely Rocky and very difficult to drive on.

Monday, July 17, 2017

Several different possible routes up and down. The mountain bike trail is very gently sloped and easy, but long. The Forest Service roads are a bit steeper but quicker, especially on the way down. All trails and roads easily visible on Google Maps satellite. Great views at the top. Pretty dusty and not much shade, but the bugs were not bad. Few flies and bees, but no mosquitos.

Monday, June 12, 2017

Could not find the trail head, extremely rocky road and couldn't drive on it in my prius. Maybe the directions are incorrect?

Sunday, June 19, 2016

I'm not sure why this trail is only garnering four stars. On the one side it overlooks the valley with Wenatchee and the other side is a spread of mountains. It's a pretty easy hike for those that do this type of activity regularly. Coming from Iowa, I was blown away by the mountain bikers going up the mountain. I'm still not sure how that's possible. This was the one hike that I did since I was only going to be in the area for two days, and I'm delighted with my choice.

Friday, April 29, 2016

It was a great hike. Easy to get to the start. Road was rough but there was a Honda CRV at the parking area, so it made it. The hike itself was easy service road but good incline. Totally enjoyed it!

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

You might have a bit wrong on here. Hike was 9 miles long roundtrip. We did this hike in February so there was still a bit of snow on the ground and it took us five hours to get to the west summit and back. View are phenomenal up top, total 360 degree views from the summit. Central Cascades are gorgeous. Bring water, bring food.

Sunday, October 29, 2017