Twin Peaks

Twin Peaks is a 8.1 mile loop trail located near Wenatchee, Washington that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and trail running. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

1916 feet

To the guy with the Prius getting stuck, the directions are correct, you do need a car with good ground clearance. At least a Forester I’d say.

Great views. Flora was still evident. Cool pleasant day. Hiking party of 6.

Last weekend of March had too much snow at the top. So we turned an 8 mile loop into a 7 mile round trip out and back. It got pretty windy. Bring layers.

Very nice hike. You have to watch the trail route, as there are other trails around. Great views from the top of Wenatchee, the Cascades and Rainer.

very nice trail! good for all skill levels. it's a bit confusing because the first part of the hike is a wide road, but just follow it and it eventually turns into a smaller trail! this hike has amazing views, I was greatly impressed!

just fair warning the road up to it is extremely Rocky and very difficult to drive on.

Several different possible routes up and down. The mountain bike trail is very gently sloped and easy, but long. The Forest Service roads are a bit steeper but quicker, especially on the way down. All trails and roads easily visible on Google Maps satellite. Great views at the top. Pretty dusty and not much shade, but the bugs were not bad. Few flies and bees, but no mosquitos.

Monday, June 12, 2017

Could not find the trail head, extremely rocky road and couldn't drive on it in my prius. Maybe the directions are incorrect?

Sunday, June 19, 2016

I'm not sure why this trail is only garnering four stars. On the one side it overlooks the valley with Wenatchee and the other side is a spread of mountains. It's a pretty easy hike for those that do this type of activity regularly. Coming from Iowa, I was blown away by the mountain bikers going up the mountain. I'm still not sure how that's possible. This was the one hike that I did since I was only going to be in the area for two days, and I'm delighted with my choice.

Friday, April 29, 2016

It was a great hike. Easy to get to the start. Road was rough but there was a Honda CRV at the parking area, so it made it. The hike itself was easy service road but good incline. Totally enjoyed it!

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

You might have a bit wrong on here. Hike was 9 miles long roundtrip. We did this hike in February so there was still a bit of snow on the ground and it took us five hours to get to the west summit and back. View are phenomenal up top, total 360 degree views from the summit. Central Cascades are gorgeous. Bring water, bring food.

Sunday, June 11, 2017