Did 3 days 2 nights at robin lake with my dog. We started at 7am and made it to robin by 1pm. The first 3 miles are easy with virtually no elevation gain to Hyas. The real work starts at the turn off to go up towards Tuck Lake. The grade is steep and terrain is loose dirt which makes it that much harder to get up. It was flying in my face which was irritating but Tuck was a beautiful spot. There was an FSR at tuck and robin so make sure your dog is leashed up. The hike to robin was hot and hard in the afternoon. I forgot to fill water at tuck and made a struggle to get up the last stretch so make sure you’re hydrated or it will be miserable or potentially dangerous. A couple spots involve lifting your body up boulders and steep sections of granite so keep that in mind when considering you’re hauling a 40-50lb bag. I had to boost my dog on a few rock to get her up the mountain. The views were unbelievable. It’s almost spiritual with the amount of beauty up there. The bugs weren’t bad for us, but we used a good deal of permethrin on my gear which I think helped. A ton to explore and always make sure to leave it better than you found it.