Tuck and Robin Lakes

Tuck and Robin Lakes is a 13.6 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Roslyn, Washington that features a lake and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from August until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Take I-90 East to the Roslyn/Salmon La Sac exit (Exit 80). Turn Left off the exit and head North for 2.8 miles to T-junction. Turn Left onto Highway 903 North. Continue following 903 North through Roslyn and Ronald and along Cle Elum Lake, 16.5 miles to pavement end. The road forks here; take the Right fork and continue another 12.4 miles on Forest Road 4330 to the Deception Pass trailhead at road's end. The road crosses 2 streams, which run high early in the season. If you don't have a high clearance vehicle, consider parking and fording the creeks on your walk or bike ride up the road to the trailhead.

Amazing yet grueling! Camped up at Robin lakes and I definitely suggest it over Tuck lake. Past Tuck, the trail is very hard to follow and mainly a scramble up rocks, use caution.

Nice hike!

Great hike. I wanted to test my fitness for a 1 day hike and it did just that. Lots of variety. Great scenery. Awesome views. But there was more people then I hoped for.

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Spectacular views, good fishing and abundant wildlife

Monday, July 04, 2016

Robin Lakes are wonderful.

Monday, June 27, 2016

Monday, February 15, 2016

Thursday, January 07, 2016

Loved every minute of it!! just posted a great review of it on my blog! check it out http://jonfouquier.com/journal/2016/1/6/tuck-and-robin-lakes

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Thursday, September 10, 2015

My father took me when I was younger. Great hike and camp site on the spit that divides upper and lower Robin lakes. Caught fish with bare hands on the creek that joins robin lakes, a trip I will never forget.

Monday, July 20, 2015