Tuck and Robin Lakes

Tuck and Robin Lakes is a 13.6 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Roslyn, Washington that features a lake and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from August until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Take I-90 East to the Roslyn/Salmon La Sac exit (Exit 80). Turn Left off the exit and head North for 2.8 miles to T-junction. Turn Left onto Highway 903 North. Continue following 903 North through Roslyn and Ronald and along Cle Elum Lake, 16.5 miles to pavement end. The road forks here; take the Right fork and continue another 12.4 miles on Forest Road 4330 to the Deception Pass trailhead at road's end. The road crosses 2 streams, which run high early in the season. If you don't have a high clearance vehicle, consider parking and fording the creeks on your walk or bike ride up the road to the trailhead.

This one starts out easy. It's almost misleading. But once the switchbacks start, it's a definite burner. I would say this was one of the harder ones I've done. The last 1.5 mile stretch to Tuck is hard and exhausting. But once you're up it's so worth it. Beautiful views. The trail up to Robin is hard to find. Multiple groups including ours were lost trying to find it.

Tried to drive up to the trailhead this morning but the road is closed due to wildfires

The hike up to Tuck is extremely difficult (especially with full packs). It's very steep and you gain 1100' over a mile. The view was amazing and definitely worth it though. My husband and I decided not to go on to Robin due to the fact that we were only on day 1 of a 4 day trip and didn't want to push ourselves. There were plenty of campsites right as you came on the lake; I counted 4 total, and I believe there are more around the other side of the lake. If you decided to stay at tuck, I advise climbing up part-way to Robin just for the view.

Amazing yet grueling! Camped up at Robin lakes and I definitely suggest it over Tuck lake. Past Tuck, the trail is very hard to follow and mainly a scramble up rocks, use caution.

Nice hike!

Great hike. I wanted to test my fitness for a 1 day hike and it did just that. Lots of variety. Great scenery. Awesome views. But there was more people then I hoped for.

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Monday, September 12, 2016

Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Spectacular views, good fishing and abundant wildlife

Monday, July 04, 2016

Robin Lakes are wonderful.

Monday, June 27, 2016

Monday, February 15, 2016

Thursday, January 07, 2016

Loved every minute of it!! just posted a great review of it on my blog! check it out http://jonfouquier.com/journal/2016/1/6/tuck-and-robin-lakes