Tolt Pipeline Trail

Tolt Pipeline Trail is a 8.9 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Bothell, Washington that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Point to Point

I wouldn't do it again, every .5 miles it seems you're stopping at a roadway to cross over waiting for the cars to pass by, plus it's a serious up and down scenario where hills you have to walk your bike up and break super hard going down because of the uneven gravel.

Monday, May 09, 2016

Nice paved trail. Good hills to get your heart rate up.

Monday, May 09, 2016

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Sunday, March 06, 2016

Friday, January 08, 2016

Friday, December 25, 2015

Sunday, November 01, 2015

It kicked my butt. I was out of shape and heart attack hill destroyed me!
I ride this every year for the stinky spoke

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Friday, October 09, 2015

Nice trail

Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Really nice trail for walking the dog or going for a jog. Not too busy and there are plenty of different places to start if you feel like changing it up.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

We've been living near here for over 10 years and finally decide to take the dog for a walk east from Big Rock road for about 60 minutes. Nice, wide rolling hill walk. I'll come back for a little run and low key bike ride. Easy parking.

Saturday, October 04, 2014

Saturday, September 06, 2014

Sunday, August 03, 2014

Saturday, August 02, 2014

Sunday, September 01, 2013

Great ride from Sammamish River Trail as long as you can get over the first crazy climb.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Thursday, March 14, 2013

I hiked this from the Mink Road parking area down to the 'bathtub' where the trail starts down to its end. You can see the Duval Valley from this spot. My pocket pedometer put me just over three miles from Mink Road when I stopped and turned around. I wore my backpack with some weight, this is the beginning of my getting in shape for summer backpacking.

The trail/path is 50' or more wide and an easy hike. Heading the way I did is mostly uphill or flat with one steep portion of about 500 yards. Some traffic, a few horses, bicycles and runners but the path is so wide there is never an issue. The path was pretty dry, could get muddy but looks like it probably drains well.

I will do the other direction next time.