Learn more

Tokul Walking Trail is a 2.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Fall City, Washington that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and mountain biking and is best used from May until November.

Distance: 2.2 miles Elevation Gain: 406 feet Route Type: Loop

比我想象的要好得多,首先人非常少,半天,大概只遇到几个骑山地车的,没有看到一个爬山的;还有一点冒险性,这个小路段确实不是容易可以说比较困难,在某些地段需要一定的体力,但是路小也非常幽静,有点小小的冒险的感觉,这个感觉是不错的;最后比较适合于中等体力的人。大概不到一个小时,就可以走一圈,先上山后下山可以走完。以后可以骑山地车来试一试。

Definitely not easy. Best suited to skilled mountain bikers. That said, I was able to hike it taking the loop clockwise. My hiking staff was a must, would have taken a spill in a few places without it. I was rewarded with some amazing views, lots of wildflowers, and even came across a couple deer.

Thu Oct 25 2018

This is not what I would call an “easy hike” - The main walking path near the parking area is wide, flat, and scenic in its own right. After starting on the walking path, I walked for nearly a mile before checking my phone... turns out the path is just a starting point and the trail map requires a jaunt in the forest. (No complaints here!) So, as I was meandering back toward my car, this time following the AllTrails app, I found the path I was supposed to be on... it was down and to my right, and I would have easily missed it had I been coming the other way. Anyway, following that path got my heart racing on a quick uphill, then I reached a fork marked left for mountain bikes, straight for horses... I went the mountain bike route then realized I’d chosen wrong (thanks again, app!) and went back to following the map. From there, it was a beautiful walk, as promised - nice scenery, easy sloping, forest views, and the trail expands again to show that beautiful open path that winds along a tree line in the picture posted on this site. The little tip of the AllTrails map on the left (an out-and-back addition) was one that I took the liberty of skipping, as it would have required me to climb up what appeared to be a downhill mountain biking trail... instead, I took a quick walk down and back up a neighboring path. Then the downhill... this was the part that make me question whether I should have started the hike coming up instead of down this section. It was a well worn path but with some drop offs, exposed branches, and even one keyhole loop that went up and down the side at a steep pitch. Admittedly, I fell coming down at this point. All in all, it wasn’t terrible, but words like “easy” and “walking” are deceiving... for example, I would take my active parents or non-hiking friends on the main path (which is part of the Sno Valley Trail by the way) but would have felt incredibly guilty had I brought them on the rest of the hike, especially that treacherous little downhill. Hope this helps!

Sat Mar 30 2019