Titlow Park

Titlow Park is a 2.1 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Tacoma, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

beach

Nice, relaxing, great view, fresh air, easy walk.

Good place for spending time with family and kids.

This is one of my favorite places in the area! Awesome park for kiddos to play and then walk the trails along the beach. Especially fun during low tides!

Fine for a quick urban hike.

This place is pretty nice, very relaxing. I rode my bike through the trails here twice, it's not very challenging, but calm and easy. There are numerous areas along the trail to take some awesome pictures, a perfect place to relax and/or get a short workout in whether it be running, walking or biking. Be sure to make a stop by the beach for some beautiful views of the Puget sound and the narrows bridge

It was a beautiful evening and we were in the area right by Titlow beach park. So my girlfriend and I decided we should probably check it out. I've been to the beach there before but never walked the trails. The whole park is gorgeous and really clean. It was around 6:30 PM on a Saturday and there was a good amount of people there.. mainly near the playground though. The trails and beach were nearly vacant aside from maybe 7 or 8 other group's we walked past on the way. There are 2 different trail lines here.. one is about 1.6 miles and the other only .8 miles. We did the longer one which takes you past the shore line. It was a perfect time to be on the trail up above the beach, watching the sun starting to set over the water is stunning.The view ahead of you once you cross a small bridge over the tracks and the Puget sound and Narrows bridge suddenly come into frame is awesome! We sat up on one of the cliffs in the forest overlooking the water for a bit before moving on. It's actually a lot more peaceful there than I expected it to be. The trails were a little muddy in some areas but that's to be expected living in washington state in spring. My only complaint would be the complete lack of trail markers. There are a lot of splits and different options along the way and its a bit hard to figure out if your on the right path or not. Once you make it to the beach the trail is easy to navigate but the first half of it was slightly confusing. Other than that I love this trail, the view and the beach. We'll definitely be back! If your contemplating wether or not you want to try this trail out, I definitely recommend it. Have fun! ☺