Tipsoo Lake to American Ridge

Tipsoo Lake to American Ridge is a 3.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Enumclaw, Washington that features a lake. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking and walking.

Simple trail! Short one with spectacular views on a clear day.
I absolutely loved the wooden bench by the lake, so serene ... I scribbled some poetry while I was soaking in the beauty of the lake.
By far my fav spot, and I say this after having some serious 'hard' hikes :)

absolutely stunning. busy trail.

Made the loop with 7 other women
Several parts of the trail were covered with snow
Difficult to cross, slippery and some places had water running under the snow.
I wish we had known about the trail.
The last 1/2 coming down was great.
Only one patch of snow to walk over
I gave it a 4 because it's a favorite trail. But may not do it in July. View was gorgeous and several water falls were awesome.

Stunning views, love

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

this was very beautiful, easy, and kid friendly. This definitely could be a good beginner hiker trail.

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Nice little lake. A lot of tad poles. Good view of rainier but can get busy at times.

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

alot of bugs around the lake

Tuesday, September 06, 2016

fun hike with the family

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

I'm Just starting out as a hiker and this was a great start.
Linda J

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

It was a beautiful day for a family hike. Must do the loop not just part of it. Enjoy the scenery and take in the fresh air. The flowers were gorgeous with colors poppin' and the lake in the distance was a bonus. Had lunch on the rock with a mountain view. All praise to our father in the heavens!! 8-23-16

Monday, July 18, 2016

such a nice place to go for a date or with the family or anything really. the lake itself is serene with beautiful flowers surrounding it. one of my favorite hikes even though its very short

Friday, July 10, 2015

Very easy, and the lake was very clear. I went mid June and it was about 45 degrees.

Saturday, July 04, 2015

Beautiful Mt rainier but too hot and crowded.

Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Beautiful flowers. Easy hike.

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Easy, short hike but plenty of longer hikes right around the area. There are several parking places and entrances to this trail. The lake is crystal with an amazing view of Mount Rainier and wildflowers all around!

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Fantastic hike for family!