Tiger Mountain Trail: Preston Railroad Grade to Silent Swamp and Joyride to Northwest Timber is a 11.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Issaquah, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

old growth

This loop is a great option for novice mountain bikers and is fun for hiking too.

off road driving

Benjamin and I random tiger hike. Lots of trails a little road. We enjoyed the day

Be prepared to yield to many, many cyclists. It's not a particularly amazing hike, so unless you plan on mountain biking I would save your time and sorry be there gas going somewhere else.

off road driving

Added a little extra to the doggy standard

Awesome time here! Next time I will only do this on a bike. Definitely feels more fitting to ride here than walk the 10 miles we did.

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Fantastic ride

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Kawakami

Monday, May 15, 2017

Damn I'm tired of the rain. Also trying to get little man to become the trail dog he always wanted to be. I love this dog

scenic driving
Sunday, May 07, 2017

This route has a little less road and a little more trail. A good day for Benjamin and myself

Thursday, March 16, 2017

We went in at the trail head off the Issaquah Hobart Rd SE exit off Hwy 18 E. maps online are accurate as to where the trail head is at. It is marked, but discrete. We took dogs on leashes and found the terrain rolling and pleasant, but very wet. Waterproof footwear definitely recommended for wet season hiking. Trail is well maintained without losing the wilderness feel. We only went about an hour in and backtracked out.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

straight up for a while but oh so good

Monday, September 05, 2016

tiger mountain trail is a nice hike. tiger mountain #2 summit view is a cell tower so pick another route

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Iverson RR to TMT then around S Tiger back to West-Side road. Spotted a black bear at the intersection. Lots of salmon berries along the trail for the bearies!

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Nice hike.

Monday, April 04, 2016

My favorite mtb trail.

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Mostly through the forest. No viewpoints or water features but a nice hike.

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Nice hike! Steady incline but not to difficult. It has great views of the valley. I'd recommend this trail

Friday, June 21, 2013

To get to the really good single track you have to go over 2 miles of steep uphill to get there.once you get to the top it is very fun but it's a tough climb

Monday, June 03, 2013

Over a 3 mile ride/walk to the summit. Gorgeous views on the way down. This was my first time @Tiger not knowing what to expect. I'm probably going to get in better shape before I attempt it again and familiarize myself with the trails by map. Not clearly marked for a first timer.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

I have only hiked this trail. Hoping to mountain bike it very soon!

Thursday, May 09, 2013

Great overall ride. You will begin with a 4 mile climb up a fire road. There are a couple Y's on your way up. Make sure you follow the signs to the summit. Once up top - you have a phenomenal view of Mt. Rainier. There is only 1 single track heading down from the summit. Hold on and enjoy approx 9 miles of very fast single track downhill. There are some technical sections with rocks, roots and ruts. Everything on this trail is ridable.

Monday, August 06, 2012

Good

Friday, April 13, 2012

Decent trail, cable route is steeper and good for a 1 hour training session afterwork.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

This is a great hike, and amazing Bike, and overall one of my favorites to go to when there is limited time for travel...