Tiger Mountain Trail

Tiger Mountain Trail is a 10.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Issaquah, Washington that features a great forest setting and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

old growth

High Point Trailhead From Seattle, east on I-90 to exit 20. Right off freeway, then take an immediate Right onto S.E. 79th St, go 1 mile to the trailhead.Tradition Plateau Trailhead From Seattle, east on I-90 to exit 18. Stay right at the fork and turn right at the light onto Highlands Dr NE. The gravel parking area will be on the left hand side, a short distance down the road.Chirico Trail Trailhead From Seattle, east on I-90 to exit 17. Turn right off the freeway onto Front Street and travel 2.8 miles to the gravel parking area on the left side of the road. The trailhead is across the field.

off road driving

Added a little extra to the doggy standard

Awesome time here! Next time I will only do this on a bike. Definitely feels more fitting to ride here than walk the 10 miles we did.

Fantastic ride

A hulk j. Aq

Iwyaazqu

As

As

Kawakami

Damn I'm tired of the rain. Also trying to get little man to become the trail dog he always wanted to be. I love this dog

scenic driving

This route has a little less road and a little more trail. A good day for Benjamin and myself

We went in at the trail head off the Issaquah Hobart Rd SE exit off Hwy 18 E. maps online are accurate as to where the trail head is at. It is marked, but discrete. We took dogs on leashes and found the terrain rolling and pleasant, but very wet. Waterproof footwear definitely recommended for wet season hiking. Trail is well maintained without losing the wilderness feel. We only went about an hour in and backtracked out.