Tiger Mountain Adventure Trail

easyYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray Star(103)
Tiger Mountain State Forest

Tiger Mountain Adventure Trail is a 2.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Issaquah, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, running, nature trips, and bird watching and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 2.3 miles Elevation Gain: 547 feet Route Type: Out & Back

Fun little trail connected to a bunch of other trails. Initially, you hear all the traffic off of I 90, but once you get further into the woods, it gets quieter. Lots of trail runners.

Good moderate trail, steep to start and some nice elevation between flat stretches. After a dry day maybe 1/4 inch mud to 1in but deep bits easily avoided. Epic dusting of snow on higher grounds made for amazing experience

Sunset trailhead; Adventure Trail; High School Trail; Section Trail; Talus Rock Trail; West Tiger Trail; Lake Tradition Trail; Bus Trail; Round Lake; Sunset Trailhead.

perfect condition.

Great trail. Not marked very well. But great workout and workout for the dog!

I wanted a quiet and peaceful hike with my dog on a week day to avoid the weekend rush. And I must say that we both thoroughly enjoyed our outing together and the time that we spent. Peaceful and serene!

Two black bear spotted on Adventure Trail. 28 JUL 2019.

Sat Jun 22 2019

Sun Jun 02 2019

Great for the first 2 miles and then our kids were melting down. Lovely mix of Forrest, open trails, lots of options to branch out and expand or shorten the hike.

Wed Apr 24 2019

Just fine for a short jog in the woods, despite the highway noise.

Sun Apr 15 2018

This is my go to trail when I don't have a lot of time. It is quiet and only requires a little effort to get to from the High School side.

Sat Apr 22 2017

4/21/2017 (Friday) - With Wai, 9:15 - 3:30, 55-65F, sunny, light traffic, good condition. Start from Exit 18, Adventure - High School - Section Line - WT3 - WT2 - WT1 (lunch) - Bypass - Preston - WTRR - TMT - Lingering - High Point.

Tue Mar 14 2017

A bit confusing at the trailhead on which direction the Adventure Trail was located? There were two different enterance areas, with parking across the street as well. Once we found were the Adventure Trail was located it was a nice stroll. We wanted more trail time, so we decided to take other trails around Adventure trail.

Sun Aug 21 2016

Nice easy hike. Perfect for kids. For a more challenging hike take the left fork (so you're walking away from the high school).

Thu May 05 2016

Short but nice

Sun Apr 10 2016

Y

Sat Jul 04 2015

Nice stroll in the woods.

Thu Jun 18 2015

Very easy hike but close to where I live. I start at the East Sunset Trail Head and head up to the Adventure trail. Followed it to the High School trail. From there, I have turned left and headed up to Poo Poo Point and turned right and headed down to the high school.

Mon May 25 2015

This is my go to hike when I need a fix close by. Nice trail. Pretty darn quiet one you get away from I-90