Three Tree Point Indian Trail

easy 12 reviews

Three Tree Point Indian Trail is a 2.4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Seattle, Washington that features a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for walking and is best used from March until November.

Distance: 2.4 miles Elevation Gain: 351 feet Route Type: Out & Back

beach

partially paved

city walk

Fantastic spot for a sunset stroll!

found this trail on this site, I went because it was short and close, it's not a bad little walk, it's just that it's in between the back of houses on either side, it's like a rustic alley, but has some beautiful views and it end up on the beach. I'm sure for the people who live there it's a great everyday dog walk, I am glad I checked it out.

Started this trail the other day. I was hoping I'd be closer to the water than we actually were. It's a small little dirt trail behind a lot of houses. So I felt like most of the time I was just looking into the backyards of everyone with some pretty views to the right. It wasn't very exciting and is still a nice walk. There isn't really any parking other than pulling to the side of the road, which really only had space for 2 cars and there were no signs. There's a small opening though on the right which is the start of the trail. The beginning of the walk is all down so that's easy, coming back up is where you make it all up!