Third Beach to Hoh River

Third Beach to Hoh River is a 15.6 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Forks, Washington that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October.

Point to Point

surfing

beach

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Awesome hike!!! I would not call this hike easy though. Lots of obstacles and we even had to free climb to get across certain beaches. We went out and back but I would not suggest that unless you are experienced. During the rainy season certain spots are incredibly muddy and roping down inclines becomes more difficult as the ropes are slimy. The views are gorgeous and it's definitely worth it. We saw 5 bald eagles perched on a small stack off the coast in early morning!

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Great hike! lots of fun obstacles to cross through out. make sure you watch the tides!

Only downfall is how many people are out there, it was packed..

Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Friday, July 12, 2013

I would do it again in a minute (well, with a bit of prep). Everyone i talk to about this hike/area, it is unanimously their favorite hike/place on earth. I have to agree. I am touched by the magic of this hike. Go with a lover or a close friend, it is definitely a team building exercise.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Orignally planned on doing the whole hike there and back in three days. Decided to call it good at Mosquito Creek and turn back to the trailhead. Ended up doing it in two. The hike is beyond beautiful. Plenty of area to camp on the beach (would recommend). Make sure you have your tide charts down to get around a couple of points.