Talus Rocks Loop

Talus Rocks Loop is a 2.5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Issaquah, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, walking, and birding. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

cave

Did this hike this morning around 10AM. Plenty of parking due to it being mid week. Took the west trail as suggested by another review. You'll run into a fork in the trail and you take the right one to go on the nook trail. It isn't super obvious since I think the main sign got knocked down. The trail gets narrow after this. Seemed like I was the first one going this way today as I kept walking through small spider webs. I liked that the trail was a loop. Took my smaller dog with me and he really enjoyed it.

Terrible and unmarked. You wander with no idea where to go...

Great hike! I started on the west tiger mtn trail, connecting to the Talus trail then finished on the nook trail. The West tiger mtn trail was practically a straight incline for about a mile. The best part were the caves, it's like being in a whimsical fantasy land with the sun beaming down through the trees. Definitely recommend and will do again!

It was a nice little hike. I think I took the route backwards... not sure but I would recommend going West trail first to the Nook trail. Much easier on your knees at the end. Would definitely do it again.

Great first hike of the year! Took us about 1.5 hours.