Tacoma Narrows Bridge

Tacoma Narrows Bridge is a 3.4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Tacoma, Washington that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I loved this one! My 10 year old and myself enjoyed it very much. The view is incredible! Take water and allow 1 hour to walk it. It’s worth it. What a great memory for both of us!

The view was beautiful!! This was very easy and satisfying. The traffic noise didn’t bother me. I have really good earphones. So I was left just enjoying the walk and view!!

views are breathtaking. must use ear protection, the high speed traffic is feet away from the barrier

Very good run and obviously a beautiful view of the Puget Sound. I did this with my son and he enjoyed it as well. Will definitely do it again.

Just a walking path across the bridge. It’s a nice view over the water, but other than that, not so great. It’s also extremely loud due to the traffic.

Awesome bike riding and running trail!

Monday, August 14, 2017

Saturday, July 22, 2017

great leg workout...and beautiful views

Sunday, May 21, 2017

All paved. Limited parking on the Gig Harbor side of the bridge. It is noisy due to traffic on the bridge but beautiful views of the Narrows/ Puget Sound and Mt Rainer (on a clear day). Challenging climbs at the turn around and finish.

Monday, February 13, 2017

Nice local tribute to our veterans.

Friday, August 25, 2017