Swan Creek Trail

Swan Creek Trail is a 3.7 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Tacoma, Washington that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

3 minutes ago

One of the best secrets in Tacoma. Hard to believe it is so close to the city. We felt like we were way out. My only regret is that we did not come here when our kids were little.... If you do not mind getting your feet wet you can travel right through the stream.. even swim. If you have kids 2-12 you need to go!

It's a good trail for a quick hike close by if you don't want the efforts of a long drive or anything strenuous. However, there is A LOT of broken glass on the trail in a few stretches, mostly small shards that I assume are pieces of beer and liquor bottles. I checked my dogs paws a few times on the trail and again when I got home and she was ok, but be careful with 4 legged friends.

Ok trail not nothing spectacular

I took my wife, daughter, and son-in-law and dogs. great little walk

Took my fiancé there the day after it rained. Only took an hour and was easy but beautiful! Lots of green with the the creek right next to you the whole way. only met two other people the whole way. It had rained the day before we went and wasn't too muddy. I wore running shoes, lots of mesh, and they stayed clean and dry. Leashed dogs allowed, no horses, small parking lot but the trail is right there.

Used to live across the street from this place. Been coming here since 2006.

Loved walking by the creek. Just a few narrow paths that were harder for little ones.