My husband and I just hiked this trail today. We wanted to hike hurricane hill but unfortunately it was closed. So we figured we should do another hike in the vicinity since getting up to hurricane ridge took so long due to construction on the main park road. We felt like we went up and down 3 small mountains/hills to get to what didn’t even feel like the summit. We did see a mom and baby mountain goat (so cool!) but besides that felt like the hike was just meh. Also we keep seeing the hike labelled as 2.5 miles and we were confused because we definitely hiked more than that. We were going to settle for it just being an unfortunate hike until downloading this app and reading the comment that says we were supposed to veer LEFT at the arrow “trail” sign when we in fact went RIGHT because we saw people in front of us heading that direction (it seemed like the arrow was pointing that way). Now I feel dumb and annoyed. Oh well. Everyone else: stay left at the unclear arrow sign if you want mount Angeles!