Squak Mountain Shorter Loop

Squak Mountain Shorter Loop is a 3.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Issaquah, Washington that features a great forest setting. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and horses. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Well kept trails, very pretty hike, I believe the trail name to actually be called central peak and we found the trail markings to be pretty confusing and not marked well. We always take a paper map and I use a couple apps to help navigate through trails. Also this specific trail head charges
$10 for parking, which is fine we just haven’t seen that at most other trail heads we’ve parked at.

Thursday, February 02, 2017

the trail markings were really confusing and we ended up on a couple different trails that for sure wasn't this one. also, the trail isn't called what they named it on here, it's actually called central peak.

Sunday, June 26, 2016

This is a SOFT as$ trail for SOFT as$ people. I was left without the squad for this one and was stuck with my lame boring family. I could've killed this trek in under 30min if it weren't for them slowing me down. To make matters worse, my family didn't even let me take beers for the trail:
Me: "Mom, can I bring some Mikes' for the hike?"
Mom: "No, son. This is a family event. That's ridiculous."
Me: "Mom, I'm in college. I DRINK."
It was to no avail. The hike sucked. There were breathtaking towering ferns and many lovely native flora, however. Overall rating: NOT LIT.

recorded Squak Mountain Shorter Loop